Last Modified: Friday 11th, August 2023
Living For Style ("we", "our", or "us") is committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
2. Data Controller
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act (DPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller is Living For Style, located at 1 Arthur Place, Eaglesham Rd, Clarkston, Glasgow G76 7DQ.
3. Information We May Collect from You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
1. Direct Interactions: Personal details you provide when filling out forms on our website, including name, email address, phone number, and postal address.
2. Automated Technologies: Data related to your visits to our website, such as traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data.
4. Cookies, Analytics, and Third-Party Tools
- Facebook Pixel: We use Facebook Pixel to better understand user interactions with our website and advertisements, allowing us to deliver optimised Facebook ads. Facebook Pixel may collect data about your activities on our website.
- Google Analytics: Google Analytics provides insights into website traffic and user behaviour. Though Google Analytics collects user data, it does so anonymously and without identifying individual users.
- Wix: Our website, built on Wix, may automatically collect certain information, including both information about your device and usage of our site. Wix uses this data to improve its platform and ensure a seamless user experience.
5. How We Use Your Information
Your personal data helps us:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- Respond to your questions or requests.
- Carry out obligations arising from any contracts between you and us.
- Send periodic newsletters or marketing materials if you've opted-in. You can opt-out at any time.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable data publicly and with our partners.
7. Data Retention
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which we collected it.
8. Your Rights
Under GDPR, you have various rights, including the:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request corrections if data is inaccurate.
- Right to request deletion of your personal data.
- Right to object to or restrict processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to withdraw consent.